If you’re looking for a vibrant and thriving community in which to live, North Austin is the place for you! With its convenient location, ample amenities, and friendly residents, it’s no wonder that North Austin is one of the most popular areas in the city.
- The Domain: The Domain is a huge shopping and entertainment district that offers something for everyone. There’s an IPIC theater, high-end stores like Louis Vuitton and Tiffany & Co., plenty of restaurants, and hotels. For more information: https://www.simon.com/mall/the-domain
- The Arboretum: The Arboretum features a park, ponds, gardens, walking trails, and shopping. It’s the perfect place to spend a sunny day outdoors! The Arboretum is definitely one of the highlights of living in North Austin. For more information: https://thearboretum.com/
- Wells Branch Community: Wells Branch is a large neighborhood community that offers plenty of amenities, including a swimming pool, tennis courts, and playgrounds. It’s also home to many local businesses, and restaurants, and close enough to the highway to make an easy drive Downtown!
- Great for Commuters: North Austin is conveniently located near major highways, such as Mopac/Loop 1, IH 35, 45 Toll, and 130 Toll making it an easy commute to anywhere.
- Lots of Parks: What sets Austin apart from other major cities in Texas is its accessibility to parkland. Austinites have access to over 20,000 + acres of parkland. No matter what neighborhood you live in, there are plenty of great parks to choose from, regardless of whether you’re looking for dog-friendly, kid-friendly, or bike and hike trails. For more information about the best parks in North Austin: https://austin.com/the-best-north-austin-parks/
Food & Entertainment
- Restaurants: Restaurants in North Austin are some of the best in town. There’s a variety to choose from, whether you’re looking for American food, Mexican food, or something else entirely. You’re sure to find something you love! Click here for a great list of restaurants in the North Austin area: https://www.austinchronicle.com/restaurant-guide/area:north/
- Entertainment: Take a swing at Topgolf, a multistory social golf experience that serves food and drinks. Try your hand at Austin’s original Highland Lanes, a vintage spot for bowling. For all of the adventure without the danger, iFly Indoor Skydiving is a one-of-a-kind skydiving simulator. Grown-ups and kids alike love Pinballz. Their two locations in North Austin offer Texas’ most extensive selection of classic pinball and video games, plus the original location on Burnet Road is BYOB.
- Q² Soccer Stadium: The Q² Soccer Stadium is a new, state-of-the-art soccer stadium in North Austin. It’s the perfect place to watch a game or practice your skills. The stadium has seating for up to 5000 spectators and includes an artificial turf field, concessions, restrooms, and locker rooms. For more information: https://www.austinfc.com/stadium/
There are several reasons to adore living in North Austin, and this is just a sample of some of them. If you’re searching for a lovely area with all the amenities, North Austin is definitely worth considering!