Why Should I Use A Realtor to Sell?
A Realtor will get broader exposure for your property, help you negotiate a better deal, dedicate more time to your sale, and help you navigate through the emotions of the process. A Realtor brings expertise to complex transactions with many potential financial and legal pitfalls and much more …
- Not using a Realtor could expose you to big legal risks through not knowing the legal implications of the contract, not having the right documents/disclosures/addendums, etc.
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) listings may not show up in MLS or other important sites Realtors use, which will limit getting good buyers
- Some buyers may not be willing to look at FSBO listings which would limit showings/buyers/offers
- FSBO listings are not able to use the standard lockboxes customary for showings in our market to track who is coming in and out of your house and could limit showings by buyers and agents
- Realtors help to be your emotional support through the selling process. It’s very hard to separate your emotions when it’s your home
- Realtors have access to large networks and items needed for successful showings
- Realtors will weed out unqualified buyers
- Realtors have knowledge and access to all the documents, disclosures, and addendums to help protect the seller and make the contract complete
- Pricing your home right is extremely important in bringing the best buyers and netting the highest price
- Great negotiating skills that can bring you top dollar
- You may ignore or not notice your home’s flaws or not know what to do to make it look its very best for buyers
How Do I Get YOUR Home Ready
For The Market?
Selling your home is one of the biggest tasks and transactions you will walk through and I am a trusted Realtor you can depend on to walk alongside you through the process.
3 Things You Should Do When
Selling A Home
As your Realtor, I’m here to help you through all the important details of the selling process.