Why should i use a realtor to buy?
A Realtor leads and guides you through the purchasing process, understands and has access to all the contracts/addendums required for each transaction, professional negotiating skills, has knowledge of the area and market, ability to show you houses, and much more …
- It won’t cost you anything. Usually the sellers pay both listing and buying agents.
- The Realtor will have a pulse on the market. They have connections and knowledge with various areas, resale market, and new home contracts.
- The Realtor has the ability to access and coordinate showings. It can be very difficult to see houses without having a trusted Realtor and their lockbox access.
- The Realtor will research the comps in the area and neighborhood to help you better understand the market.
- The Realtor will help you critically think through the features of the house to make sure it is a good purchase for you and your family.
- Through their experience, knowledge and research, the Realtor will advise you on what to offer.
- With multiple connections in the area, the Realtor can help you find a trusted lender, inspector, moving company, etc.
- The Realtor serves as your professional negotiator and will fight for YOU.
- The Realtor will help guard and navigate you through the emotional process of purchasing.
- The Realtor has extensive experience looking at houses which will help you in purchasing one of the largest purchases in your life.
- The Realtor knows and understands all the different real estate contracts/documents/addendums required for each transaction, which will help in making sure you are legally protected.
Need To Calculate?
Click the button to use a Seller Netsheet Calculator
Browse Schools Today!
Use these buttons to view the best public and private schools in the Austin area.
mistakes you should never make!
As your Realtor, I won’t make these mistakes and will help you navigate the process and see the big picture.
how will i help YOU purchase in the austin area?
Purchasing a house is one of the largest purchases you will make in your lifetime and I want to make sure we work together to find the best one for you and your family. I will customize YOUR home search experience and support you along the way.