Why Should I Use A Realtor to Buy?
A Realtor leads and guides you through the purchasing process, understands and has access to all the contracts/addendums required for each transaction, professional negotiating skills, has knowledge of the area and market, ability to show you houses, and much more …
- It won’t cost you anything. Usually the sellers pay both listing and buying agents.
- The Realtor will have a pulse on the market. They have connections and knowledge with various areas, resale market, and new home contracts.
- The Realtor has the ability to access and coordinate showings. It can be very difficult to see houses without having a trusted Realtor and their lockbox access.
- The Realtor will research the comps in the area and neighborhood to help you better understand the market.
- The Realtor will help you critically think through the features of the house to make sure it is a good purchase for you and your family.
- Through their experience, knowledge and research, the Realtor will advise you on what to offer.
- With multiple connections in the area, the Realtor can help you find a trusted lender, inspector, moving company, etc.
- The Realtor serves as your professional negotiator and will fight for YOU.
- The Realtor will help guard and navigate you through the emotional process of purchasing.
- The Realtor has extensive experience looking at houses which will help you in purchasing one of the largest purchases in your life.
- The Realtor knows and understands all the different real estate contracts/documents/addendums required for each transaction, which will help in making sure you are legally protected.
Browse Schools Today!
Use these buttons to view the best public and private schools in the Austin area.Best Public SchoolsBest Private Schools
Mistakes You Should Never Make!
As your Realtor, I won’t make these mistakes and will help you navigate the process and see the big picture.
How Will I Help YOU Purchase In The Austin Area?
Purchasing a house is one of the largest purchases you will make in your lifetime and I want to make sure we work together to find the best one for you and your family. I will customize YOUR home search experience and support you along the way.