If you’re looking for a great place to call home, look no further than Round Rock, Texas! This wonderful city has something to offer everyone. From its convenient location to its friendly residents, there are plenty of reasons to love living in Round Rock. In this blog post, we will discuss 10 of the best things about living in this amazing community. So if you’re considering making Round Rock your new home, be sure to read on!
- Great Location: One of the best things about living in Round Rock is its location. This city is located just north of Austin, making it the perfect place to call home if you’re looking for big-city amenities but don’t want to live in the hustle and bustle of downtown.
- Kalahari Resorts & Indoor Waterpark: While Kalahari Resorts & Conventions was voted the “World’s Coolest Indoor Waterparks!” and America’s LARGEST indoor waterparks. The resort includes an authentically-African theme, state-of-the-art convention centers, world-class dining, luxurious spas, diverse shopping experiences, cutting-edge arcades, and thrilling theme parks. There’s adventure, excitement, and memories waiting for you. For more information: https://www.kalahariresorts.com/texas/
- Good Schools: Round Rock has a good school district and is ranked #6 as the best districts in the Austin area. The schools, including public and private, are known for their high-quality education and rigorous curriculum. So if you’re looking for a city with top-notch schools, search all the rankings of Austin area school districts: https://www.niche.com/k12/search/best-school-districts/m/austin-metro-area/
- Round Rock Express: The Round Rock Express are a Minor League Baseball team of Triple-A West and the Triple-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers. They are located in Round Rock, Texas, and play their home games at the Dell Diamond. The team is named for Baseball Hall of Famer Nolan Ryan, who was nicknamed “The Ryan Express”. For more information: https://www.milb.com/round-rock
- Golf: If you love playing golf, you will definitely enjoy two pristine golf courses, Forest Creek Golf Club and Teravista Golf Club. They offer beautiful scenery and are sure to make for a great, relaxing day! For more information: https://www.forestcreek.com/ and https://www.teravistagolf.com/
- Downtown Round Rock: Charming, welcoming, and family-friendly. The small, thriving atmosphere of Downtown Round Rock is one you don’t want to pass. Grab your family or friends and discover the laid-back historical district. Plus, reservations aren’t required and parking is never a problem for your downtown excursions! For more information: https://downtownroundrocktexas.com/
- Old Settlers Park: Round Rock’s Old Settlers Park is the city’s crown jewel. As a well-known sports destination in the youth and amateur sports leagues, the park’s 645 acres provide ample space for all of your recreational pursuits. Play some baseball, soccer, softball, football, and more, and then kick back at a family barbecue with a game of horseshoes at one of the two pavilions. Kids can also play on the playground or cast a line in the lake nearby. For more information: https://www.roundrocktexas.gov/city-departments/parks-and-recreation/old-settlers-park/
- Top Hospitals: In addition to plenty of jobs, Round Rock also has four hospitals that have made the U.S. News ‘Best Hospitals’ list. These hospitals are known for their high-quality care and world-class facilities. So if you’re in need of medical care, you can be sure that you’ll receive the best treatment in Round Rock.
- Premium Outlets: Start your shopping day off by strolling through the Round Rock Premium outlets. This beautiful open-air mall boasts 125 designer and name-brand outlet stores so you are sure to leave with a purchase you love. You can also grab some lunch at the outlets food court or surrounding restaurants before you head out to your next spot. For more information: https://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/round-rock
- Active Community: Finally, one of the best things about Round Rock is its active and friendly community. This city is home to many sports teams, clubs, and other organizations that are always looking for new members. So if you’re looking for a place where you can get involved in your community, look no further! For more information: https://roundrockchamber.org/
There you have it! These are just a few of the things that make Round Rock such a great place to live. If you’re considering making this community your home, be sure to check out all that it has to offer. You won’t regret making Round Rock your new home!